Beginning Monday, June 15h, the Bartow County Library System is reopening with limited hours and restrictions in place.
- Our libraries will be open Monday through Friday from 10 am – 6 pm and the Cartersville Library will be open Saturdays from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Curbside services will continue with pickup times in Cartersville between 10 am and 12 pm and 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm and by appointment on Saturdays. Call Adairsville and Euharlee Libraries at 770-382-4203 to schedule a pick up time. Continue to place orders online or by creating a list in the catalog and emailing it to email@example.com. Instructions are available on our website. Please allow 2 hours for orders to be filled.
- If you have materials out, the due dates have been extended to June 22nd. Returned items will be quarantined and remain on your account until released. You will not be charged fines while items are quarantined.
- Meeting rooms, tutor rooms, and study rooms will not be available initially.
- A limited number of socially distanced computers will be available; however, staff will not be able to provide assistance. Reservations may be required.
- Seating areas may be socially distanced or unavailable initially.
- We plan to offer socially distanced programs in July. Programs in June will not be live.
- In addition to regular deep cleaning of facilities, staff will routinely disinfect computers and frequently used surfaces such as door handles.
- We ask that you follow social distancing measures while in the library. Per Governor Kemp’s executive order, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask while in our libraries. Let’s work together to halt the spread of Covid-19.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Bartow County Public Library System is your one-stop-shop for information. Whether you’re researching your family history, need help using your latest technology devices, or need a fully equipped meeting room space for your community functions, we have the resources you need. We provide access to print and electronic materials, movies, magazines, research databases, and so much more.That’s a lot of materials, services, and resources. It’s free to Bartow County residents.
The library is a place that serves all members of our community from birth to seniors. Our early literacy storytimes are integral for preparing young people for school. We continue with programs for our young people through all their developmental stages including tweens and teens especially through increasingly important STEAM programming that emphasizes Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math. Our adults enjoy programs on genealogy, history, arts & crafts, book discussions, yoga, meditation, dancing, hiking, and so much more.
Our librarians are skilled in the latest technology and can teach you how to navigate its ever-changing world.Sign up for a computer/technology class or visit the reference desk and let our qualified staff guide you.Don’t’ have a device? We got you covered…free computer and Wi-Fi access.
Your public library is your key to the past and your bridge to the future. And we’re here for you every step of the way. Visit one of our locationsin Cartersville, Adairsville, Euharlee, or online.